Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas in Colorado!

After Christmas, we headed to Colorado! We were able to enjoy the snowy weather and visit with family and friends. One fun thing we did was have lunch with my Aunt Barb and her new husband, Steve!




Look for this picture next year as the Johnston family Christmas card. :)




We went skiing at Araphahoe Basin...very cold...but fun. Dad and Nathan went another day to Mary Jane, not as cold. :)





One of Nathan's highlights was a day at Invesco with the guys. Hopefully the Broncos will do better next year!


1 comments:

Dev,  January 14, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Great pics! I am loving being here, not quite ready to go back :( oh well. I have been to egg & I twice and still haven't seen your parents...crazy :) Come visit soon!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP