Monday, October 6, 2008

27 weeks...She's growing!!

Last week at work we had a little bit of a slow night, a rare occurrence in Labor & Delivery. Anyway, we were so bored that we decided to do a little ultrasound of our own at 2 in the morning. :) I was 27 weeks that day so the pictures we took were about 8 weeks after the last ones I posted. Our little girl looked great, we got one shot of her profile and another of her looking at us. She was sucking on her hand, practicing her breathing, swallowing fluid and we even saw her get the hiccups...I didn't know that I had been feeling them for a while. :) Now I realize she gets them a lot! Enjoy the pictures, we did!



3 comments:

Unknown October 6, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

She's already winking at her Auntie Megan. :) Adorable and amazing!!

Ashley Jones October 6, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

How adorable. I love love love seeing her so big! You're so funny-taking them at work.

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

keep the pictures coming ... you need to make it a habit so you will keep it up when she is here!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP