Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Shower

About a week and a half ago I had my first baby shower! :) My friend Megan threw it at her house with some help from another friend, Tessa. It was a beautiful baby shower, I felt very loved and supported by everyone who came. Here are some pictures! I also have pictures to post of my parent's visit and the nursery makeover but I am waiting to post them until Nathan's parents get to see the room in person next week. :)


While the girls were at the baby shower the guys played in the first ever Swisher Scramble, a golf tournament organized by our friend Dan. It looks like they had a good time. :)


1 comments:

Unknown November 19, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

how is it that the girls all look so cute, but the guys just look like a big bunch of goofballs!? :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP