A New Friend!
We want to welcome Jack Richardson Moore to the world! His mommy and I spent many mornings at Panera dreaming and talking about our little ones while we were pregnant (and before too!) Jack was born Friday, February 20th at 8:49pm weighing 7 lbs, 11 oz. and measuring 21 1/2 inches long! That is as long as Jane is now! :) They are 5 1/2 weeks apart so hopefully they will be great playmates! They already have a store named after them. :)

Jack and his beautiful mommy, Ginny!

This is my favorite picture of Jack so far. He looks like he had a hard day! :)
And of course, some pictures of Jane! :) I posted a cute video too. She is becoming a chatterbox and her favorite person to talk to is her daddy.
One of Jane's new bows from Megan.
Sleeping angel
Tummy time!!
Big girl seat!!
1 comments:
The tummy time picture is just way too much.. I love it! And how cute is she with all of her talking. "Tell me all about it"... :) Adorable!
Post a Comment