Friday, July 24, 2009

These past two or three weeks have been big for Jane! She has learned to crawl, pull herself up, and stand holding onto something! The standing isn't steady yet, but she's getting there! A grandmother at the beach told me to watch out because her grandson walked at 8 months and he was doing all of the same things Jane is doing at 6! We are definitely not ready for that! I am feeling a little sad that she is growing up so fast! She still smiles at every person she meets, which has been fun on our walks. Because of Jane, I now know more neighbors than I ever have before. :) Everyone has to stop and talk to her and she rewards them with smiles and squeals. Enjoy the pictures from this week! I work 6 out of the next 12 days so I can have the time off to go to Colorado, so it might be a while before the next update. :)

Big Girl!
"Look Dad! One hand!"
Long Beach
Our 2nd trip to the Aquarium!
Jane liked the birds, Mommy did not!



Grouchy face

Playing with her new blocks, Daddy was just as excited... :)
Because she is so short we have to move the couch cushion for Jane to be able to reach. :)
This video is a long one again, but it was too cute not to post it! This makes waking up at 6am not so terrible. :)

3 comments:

Ginny July 24, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Oh she's so precious! I can't believe how big she's getting... you guys are going to be BUSY if she starts walking at 8 months!!! Ahh! I'm sure it will be fun though. We miss you guys, but love seeing updates on here!

Nana,  July 24, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

what an absolute doll! ;) I can't wait to see her again .. I might have bought a couple of toys today in anticipation ....

Unknown July 26, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

My favorite part is "You wake up a lot happier than Daddy does" :) Adorable!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP