Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nine Months Old!

It's hard to believe that our little baby is 9 months old today! We feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet, fun daughter. She is a special little girl and we love her more than we ever could have imagined!
Jane is walking more and more every day. Her current PR is 13 steps, and she is pretty consistently walking between things now. Sometimes she gets too excited, gets ahead of herself and then falls, but she always gets right back up. Since she's such a big girl now, Nathan took her shoe shopping this week. You would never think Jane's spoiled though, she only came home with 3 pairs! :)
Jane is constantly showing us how smart she is these days. She knows who "Dada" & "Mama" are and will look for us if you say one or the other. She says "dadada" a lot these days too. She recognizes pictures of her favorite animals, dogs & cats, in her books. She loves to play any form of peekaboo and the "I'm going to get you" game.
She is all over the place too, climbing on furniture, into things & behind things. Her grandparents all refer to her as a "busy girl." :) It is exhausting to keep up sometimes, but also really fun to see her experience new things every day.
Hope you enjoy all of the pictures from the week! I am posting a video too! We managed to get a few steps on camera finally!


Helping Daddy with the laundry.


Jane!

In the toy box...




Rocktober!! :)



Jane can't wait for Halloween!


Getting ready for a walk with Daddy. It's starting to get a little colder.




My new favorite. :)



Eating spiral pasta for the first time...she didn't really know what to think of it.





3 comments:

Ginny October 13, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Aww, I couldn't view the video on Kevin's computer for some reason but the pictures are adorable!!! She's a little cutie pie!

Dev October 18, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

I'm always looking at these pics, but hardly ever comment. lame, I know :) I can't believe that Jane is 9 months! It's obvious that you two are incredible parents, I can see the joy, love, and security on Jane's face in every single picture. Hope to see you this winter. Love you!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP