Family Outings
A family trip to the park!


Jane likes harassing the ducks.


She took a little spill in the mud. :)

A family trip to, guess where? :) Jane rode the monorail the whole way standing at the window.

Jane got to ride something new, the Finding Nemo submarines!
We saw the new frog princess show on the riverboat.

Jane was so sad to say bye to Tigger that her parents caved and got her one to take home. :)

More pictures from a family photo shoot with Vasha!




This video is long but we thought it was fun to watch Jane run everywhere.
4 comments:
The family photos are beautiful - such an adorable family! I especially love the one of Jane strutting her stuff - watch out Nathan, your gonna have a diva to protect when she's in high school.
I selfishly hope that all the adorable genes that Jane has came from your side, Dani, and that you got them exclusively from your dad so I have a baby as seriously cute as Jane. I love her. (of course i doubt those genes could have not come from Nathan's family and your mom too). I watched the part of the video where she plays with your parents on skype maybe 5 times. I love A) that she's totally a 2009 girl, skyping hide and seek, and B) how much your mom and dad are loving it and C) how cute cute cute and smart she is! I wanna play too! Lets skype soon. :) Also, your family pictures look great and I can't believe she's almost a year old. Seeing her running away from you and Nathan at the park astounds me. Less than a year ago she was stubbornly going nowhere fast. She's getting so big. I miss all 3 of you and can't wait to hear how interviews go! Love you! .ash
ah ha! she has your number now ... I predict she will have an entire disney stuffed toy collection before I get there for her birthday :) If not, she can pull that lower lip on Papa and she will get whatever she was missing! It worked on him when her mother pulled it
I love your family pics! Such a cute family you are! Jane is just on the move! She is going to be quite the soccer player! :) Thats exciting Nathan has an interview soon in the Springs, that got me excited! :)
Post a Comment