Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Signs

This week Jane really started using the baby signs we have been teaching her for so long. Her signing vocabulary includes all done, more, flower, dog and bunny. It is pretty cute watching her scrunch her nose up when she sees a flower and sign more when she wants more to eat or drink. She also started saying "go?" when she is looking around for something or someone - meaning "where did they go?" It is so sweet! We had a fun week too, lots of trips to the park on the bike. :)

Playing in the sand at the park.

Jane & her friend Kate playing at another park.






A Disney date with Daddy!





I turned around from working in the kitchen to see Jane standing on our coffee table! She had pushed her riding toy over to it and used it to climb on up. I got the camera after I made her sit down. :)

A day at the park with Mommy & Daddy!

Climbing on the playground equipment like a big girl!




Eating sand...yum. :)











Jane was tasting Nathan's lemonade at dinner the other night and we had to get her signing "more" on video. It was so funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  March 1, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

Too cute:)

Aunt Shaina,  March 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

once again my Monday is made better by my Jane updates!

Nana,  March 2, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

I hope you don't think you are off the hook with these wonderful updates when you move to colorado?? ;)

michael and abby,  March 4, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Hey Dani,
I loved these pics of the girls. I hope you don't mind but Vasha shared your blog with me!
Let's get together again really soon!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP