We're moving to...
...Colorado Springs!
It is 6 am and we just got the email that Nathan's match for internship is at Pike's Peak Mental Health in Colorado Springs. It was first choice on his rank list - I'm SO proud of him! We are more than excited about moving back to Colorado. Jane is in for a huge shock since it is a high of 68 degrees in La Mirada today and 23 degrees with snow in Colorado Springs. :) Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers throughout this STRESSFUL process! Nathan's start date for his new job is the first week of September so we will be moving sometime this summer! Now I need to start looking for a new job! :)
7 comments:
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!
Oh my gosh...you don't understand how excited I am to hear this! YAY! Can't wait to hang out with you guys and for Avery and Jane to become friends! :)
Yay! Back to CO!!! I am sure Jane will love it, especially since Grandma and Grandpa will only be a few hours away. Congratulations Nathan:)
Okay, so home is not Bellingham... but I'm so glad you get to go back to CO. Anything with Pike's Peak in the name ought to be a great placement!
Congratulations!! That is great news! Hopefully this means that we'll finally get to see you guys and meet Jane for the first time. It's been too long.
:) I'm so glad you three are coming back to Colorado... Hope we can get together when you get back out here!
Jenny
Yeah!!! I'm SO happy for you guys! Way to go Nathan! :) How fun you get to be back in CO. Congrats! It was fun seeing you on skype & meeting Jane a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment