Excited for Spring!
We had beautiful weather this week, a great way to bring in the Spring season! It was actually pretty hot some of the days. We had a fun week, starting with a visit from our friends Zak & Devon! They were actually staying in Carlsbad with Devon's grandmother, but they came up for dinner on Sunday and then Jane and I drove to Carlsbad on Wednesday.
Besides our visitors, we also played in the water a lot this week. Of course we also took a trip to Disney. :)
Playing in her pool on the porch.
Jane LOVED Devon's grandmother's backyard. It was full of flowers - right when we walked back there she started signing flower like crazy. :)

Jane also really liked their dog, Holly. Holly was a good sport while Jane followed her everywhere. I think she was trying to play with her under the chair in this picture.



Devon let Jane dangle her legs in the fountain at the Mexican restaurant we were eating at. She is her friend for life now. :)

At the beach in Carlsbad, playing in the sand. After Jane spotted the water, Devon and I had to each hold a hand to keep her from running straight in with her clothes on.

Despite our efforts, Jane was soaked when we were leaving the beach so she rode in her diaper back to the house.
After she got cleaned up and changed we headed home. She was a tuckered out little girl.
In her St. Patrick's Day green - trying to reach the rocks in the candle holder. Not quite high enough...
Jane had her first live theatre experience when we went to Aladdin in California Adventure. She really liked parts of it, but it was a little long. She wanted to know where everyone went when they left the stage so she was saying "Go?" really loud sometimes. :)


On the way out we saw the big guy himself! It turned out to be another one of those our child is so cute it's embarrassing moments. Mickey played with Jane for at least 5 minutes with a huge line behind us. Every time I said, "Okay, say bye to Mickey," he held Jane closer and waved bye to us - like he wanted to keep her. Jane loved it of course.



Jane loves being able to go outside on the porch. This day she was stock-piling all of her toys outside too.
I took a class at the hospital on Friday and in the morning I got this picture on my phone from Nathan. What a climber!

Another afternoon playing in the pool!

Saturday we decided to go to the community pool. It was in the 80s so we had to enjoy it!


Taking a snack break. :)













3 comments:
it was pretty funny when Matt, Shaina & I were standing in a line to leave Egg and I -- getting buzzed with a new photo from Nathan. Without thinking we all pulled our phones out and flipped them open at exactly the same time. Everyone else with us was jealous they hadn't gotten a Jane photo. :)But we shared our flower pictures with everyone else.
So Mom says you keep threatening to stop this blog but this is my favorite thing on Mondays! I laughed out loud at the picture of her face pressed up against the glass :)
such a cute post! I sent it on to my grandma. we had so much fun with you guys in Carlsbad, I hope we get to do it again sometime!
Post a Comment