Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Teaser

So, it's late and I'm tired, but we just got home from our trip to Colorado. We had a great time and I am posting a fun video to show you Jane's favorite new friends. :)




3 comments:

Ashley April 8, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

I love this video! And her laugh while he is licking her! So cute! I hope you had a great trip!

meg + andy April 8, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Oh my goodness, i can't believe she kept laughing through all of that!!

Anonymous,  April 11, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

I watched this last week when you had it posted on facebook and just had to show it to Roger because it was sooooooo cute. Roger's comment "Those are beautiful dogs and so tame, we should get one of those." My comment, "Kids are so fun, we need one of those." We'll see who gets their wish first...probably Roger.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP