Happy May!
We can't believe that it's already May. Nathan's last semester in classes at Rosemead is flying by! We will be moving within the next 3 months and it is coming up so fast. It is sad thinking about saying goodbye to our friends but we are excited for this next step. Our friends, the Durhams, are moving at the end of this month and that will be a really hard goodbye. Jane and MaryMayes are such good friends! They spent 10 minutes tonight yelling at each other from our balconies. They were cracking each other up, acting like monkeys. :) I know Jane will have lots of other friends in her life, but MaryMayes will always be her first best friend. It is so special to have had such great friends here in California. More on that to come, I'm sure!
We had another really fun week with our little princess. She is such a comedian, she keeps us laughing pretty much all day. We think she's hilarious. :)
One morning this past week we heard Jane calling for us in her crib. When we went in to get her she was hiding under her blanket, waiting to surprise us. She ripped the blanket off and gave us a huge smile.

Jane loves feeding herself, even if it is VERY MESSY.


I looked back in the car and Jane said, "Where'd it go?" I had to laugh. :)

Jane was showing me the wood chips at the playground.



Playing around one of the cannons at Heritage Park.

Riding Storybook Land with Daddy at Disneyland.

Jane and her buddy, playing peek-a-boo.

Looks like Pluto might have some competition! :)
Donald even got a kiss!

We spent another Sunday hiking, this time in Trabuco Canyon in the Cleveland National Forest. It was a little more like Colorado terrain, except for the cactus and lizards. The guide that we have said that the last 5 miles were on a dirt road "usually passable by passenger cars, but high clearance vehicles are recommended." We luckily decided to take the Jeep! It was a very bumpy ride and Jane wasn't too sure what to think of Nathan's driving. She kept getting my attention, "Mama, mama, mama" and when I said, "What Jane?" she pointed at Nathan and said, "Dada, dada!" She was telling on him for driving crazy. :) She was holding onto her tigger doll for dear life! ( I wish I had a video!) The hike to the falls was really beautiful once we were there.
















1 comments:
I love you Dani! This was a great post...
xoxo
Post a Comment