Monday, July 19, 2010

Two weeks!

That's right! In two weeks we will be headed to Colorado Springs. It looks like we might have found a house and I found a temporary job! Things are coming together and we are getting excited for the move. I have my last two shifts at work this week, and it will be sad to say goodbye to everyone. I have loved working at Hoag.
I had my last appointment with my OB here today and everything still looks great with our little man. I am excited to be seeing a Certified Nurse Midwife that one of my friends recommended when we get to Colorado Springs. She delivers in the hospital so it is the perfect set-up. It seems crazy that in less than 4 months we will be bringing home a baby brother for Jane. She loves kissing and hugging my belly and she calls it the baby. She also likes to try to give him drinks of her sippy cup and goldfish through my belly button. :)
We had a fun week this past week; a visit from a friend who moved, a trip to the beach, a date-night, and a trip to disney.

Jane got to meet my friend Ingrid's baby, Issac. He will be a year old this next month but we haven't seen him since he was a newborn. He laughed at everything Jane did and loved her. Jane, on the other hand, wasn't too happy about sharing her toys. It was one of the first times we've seen her be that possessive. She better get used to it!

We did get her to start sharing after a little while.


Jane gave Issac a kiss on the head when they were getting ready to leave. :)

Jane's new favorite thing to do in the bath is laying down with her ears under the water. It is really funny to watch her.


A trip to Huntington for the afternoon.



Jane will run for the water without any regard for where we are. She loves the waves!






Eating dinner afterwards.

2 comments:

Ginny July 20, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Aww, so fun! I'm glad you have a house and a temp job!!! YAY! Jane is getting so big, very tall! And she's a cutie!!!

Sarah August 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Yeah for a house, & a temp job! And, that you're having a boy! How fun. I'm so happy for you guys. It's nice to know everything is falling together nicely. Good luck with the move! Cheers,

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP