Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011! It has been a big year for our family. A first birthday, a new baby, a move, new jobs...the list goes on and on! Nathan and I were just talking the other day about how we've had kids the last two years and if we're going to have one in 2011 we better hurry up. :) Just kidding! No plans for that anytime soon. We are having lots of fun together and are settling into being a family of four. Henry is a sweet baby - hardly ever cries and is starting to smile and react to us a lot more. Jane's 2nd birthday is next week and we are having a party on Sunday. She picked a Minnie Mouse theme. :) I'm sure she'll wear her costume too.
We finally came home from Papa & Nana's house on Sunday. We had a great time and we were sad to leave. Jane thinks she owns the place. I'm sure it is a lot quieter there this week.


Our happy boy!


Jane wanted to go outside during the snow storm so bad! Papa was a sucker and took her on a trip to the mailbox. :)


Jane found this in my mom's drawer of old hair clips.

Going out in the snow with Daddy.

Jane liked sledding until her fingers got too cold.




New Year's Eve we went out for dinner with Ryan & Lindsay while Papa & Nana babysat Jane.

Jane and her two best buddies. :)


Coloring with Nana.



One last snuggle with Nana before we left.



On Sunday we went to the Bronco game. Jane spent the day with Kevin & Katie but Henry got to come along. Can you see him?? :) Nathan said I looked like I was pregnant with triplets.

We sat in the 8th row up from the field, right above the chute the Broncos come out from.

I'm pretty sure Henry was the warmest person in the stadium - and probably the youngest too!




Jane's beautiful singing! What a sweet big sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 4, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Jane's facial expressions just get cuter and cuter all the time! And I love her rendition of "Rock-a-by Baby"...and Henry waving his cute little arms while she sings:)

michael and abby,  January 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

Kate says to tell Jane, "I love Jame. Little brodder...."

Love you guys...!!!! and Henry is a cutie.

Happy New Year

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP