Henry is 8 months old!
I can't believe how fast Henry's little life is going. He's such a sweet boy and so full of energy! He is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything and getting into everything else. He loves anything with wheels, especially Jane's baby stroller (which goes over really well). He also loves to climb the stairs - which is giving me gray hair. I can't take my eyes off of him for a second because he will already be on the 3rd step! I don't know how I'm going to keep up once he starts walking - it probably won't be long!
Our week started with a trip to the Denver Zoo. I met my mom, sister and our friend Lara on Tuesday morning. Lara is a volunteer at the zoo so she was the perfect person to have along! We even got in a half hour early since she's a member. She knew where everything was and we didn't even have to pull out a map. Jane loved having a personal guide. :)
Henry, driving Nana's car while we waited for Shaina & Lara. He's so serious!
She pet the lizard but I was too slow with the camera.
Smiling with a lion behind her.
Managing the kiddos. :) 4 adults to 2 kids and they still wore us out.
Jane was very concerned about the monkey who had a missing tail.
Aunt Shaina's worm was a big hit.
See that inquisitive look!
Recognize those bears? Klondike and Snow! I totally had a t-shirt with their pictures on it.
The new river play area for the kids was a lot of fun for Jane.
Jane loves peacocks. She loves getting as close to them as she can. When one squawked at her we told her it was saying, "Leave me alone!" She repeated that all day whenever we saw another one.

Grammy stopped by for a visit and I wanted a picture of Jane sitting in her lap. Jane had other plans and she posed this picture on her own. :)
We went to Greeley for the weekend so we could meet our new favorite baby, Brooks Perrich! We also had a lot of fun playing at Papa & Nana's house. Henry loved being able to see out all of the windows.
A walk with Nana around the culdesac.
Playing "Aladdin and Jasmine" on their magic carpet ride. :)
Checking out Papa & Nana's new jeep!
Jane went for a ride!

The Perrich & Swisher men!

Henry was very interested when his mommy was holding Brooks. :)
So sweet.
We got the boys matching outfits since we've already decided that they will be best friends. They looked great together. It's crazy the size difference right now since you know the gap will close very soon!
We love Brooks so much already! We can't wait to see him again.
Sunday morning we went to Estes Park with my parents for church. We had lunch on the river too. It was great to be in the mountains.
Sunday afternoon Nathan and I took Jane to her first movie at the theatre. We saw Winnie the Pooh which was a good thing since it was less than an hour long. I guess we'll try again later - our busy girl couldn't sit still.
Henry stayed at home with Papa & Nana and they had a little photo shoot. :)
This is Henry's usual cute smile. We love it so much! He's such a sweet boy!

On our way home we were driving by the sign for Waterworld and Nathan decided we should go! We stopped at Walmart for a few towels and made it for the last 4 hours of the day. It was a lot of fun and we finally wore Jane out.
I don't think I've ever seen Jane more excited - well, maybe at Disney. :) I wish we could go back every day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment