Friday, July 1, 2011

June video

This is just a compilation of some videos from June. I love to watch the progression of Henry's crawling! :) He's all over the place now and it's hard to believe he just started crawling less than a month ago. And now he's standing?! We're going to have a little walker on our hands soon.

4 comments:

Unknown,  July 2, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

I love Henry's face as Jane is pushing him in the car.. so adorable! How is he so big already?!!

Anonymous,  July 4, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  July 4, 2011 at 5:46 AM  

Too cute!

Shaina,  July 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

The car video clip is awesome! I remember our wagon races- it would have been eaiser with a car like that!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP