Happy 1st Birthday Henry!!
One year ago we welcomed our sweet little boy into the world. Henry is the joy of our lives! He is growing up so much but he is still my baby. He can brighten up any day with his sweet smiles. We had a little celebration today and his party is next week.
We had a family photo shoot last weekend with Nana. Taking good pictures with both kids smiling is pretty tough but we managed to get a few. :)
Probably my favorite :)
This is Nathan's new game with the kids - sitting on the mantle. They think it is really funny.
Henry is always missing a sock.
Nathan and Jane - quoting lines from Aladdin - "Do you trust me?" I was definitely laughing.
Henry, what happened to your sock?
I worked last night so I stopped for some donuts and a balloon on my way home. Happy Birthday Henry!
Henry's new tool bench!
Daddy, Papa and Nana and Jane took Henry out to Chucke Cheese for lunch. He had a blast.
The birthday boy in his birthday suit!
We went to the pool at the funplex after naps and then came home for a warm bath and bed.
I had to get a picture with the birthday boy.













2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Henry! Love the family pictures. Your kiddos have the biggest smiles...but it's not hard to see where they get them:) Hope to see you soon!
Awe! Happy Birthday to the little man! I can't believe it has been a year since I swung by the hospital to see you three- I think Nathan was the most stressed out :) I am excited to see you all this weekend! Give Henry a belated Birthday squeeze for me!
Post a Comment