A barbecue, a weekend away and a trip to see the animals
Spring flowers. At least they aren't dandelions! :)
Fancy Nancy (Jane's favorite book heroine) loves to eat with her family at The Kings Crown. We took her to our version and she thought it was great.
I love these boys!
Last weekend my friend Meagan and I had another friend's baby shower to go to and her husband was out of town. Nathan offered to watch all of the kids while we went. (6 kids under 7!) They had a great time, painting rocks and having a picnic.
Jane's photography skills are improving :)
Enjoying our new play set.
Silly girl
Helping Daddy attempt to dig out the old swing set that my dad put in when I was 5. It's in 4 solid blocks of concrete so it wasn't coming out.
We had our first barbecue of the year last weekend. Kody was helping Brooks dance on the railing.
Brooks thought it was lots of fun pulling Kody's hair.
Brooks liked Jane's sparkly shoes.
My little reader.
Little Mermaid and the Cowboy Bee
My friend Megan celebrated her birthday last week and as a birthday present her husband Matt set up a girl's weekend in Napa for her. I was excited to be a part of the celebration! I flew out to the West Coast on Friday and spent the weekend wine tasting and socializing with three other mamas who left their kiddos at home too.
Meanwhile...back at home Nathan, Aunt Emily and Ian took the kids to the Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keensburg, CO. My brother volunteered there for a few years during college so Nathan and I have been there before but he had fun taking the kids this time. There are tigers, bears, wolves and lions they have rescued and you can see them from the walkways built above the habitats.
My handsome boys dressed up for church on Sunday.















2 comments:
What a Dad! Six kids under 7...wow! Beautiful pictures of Napa Valley, looks like fun.
Looks like you had a fun weekend away! We missed seeing you though.
Post a Comment