Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Henry!

I know, I'm about a month late with this update but we've been a busy family!
The day after I got home from Guatemala was Henry's 2nd Birthday!


 The Birthday Boy - he spotted his present from Grandad and Gramma, waiting in the living room for him in the morning.

A new tricycle!! 



 A Birthday breakfast cinnamon roll :)


 Bethany brought Henry a present in the afternoon.


 Mommy loved the clothes she gave him but Henry really liked the Mickey Mouse card!


My cake is coming! :) 






 New sweatsuit from Grandad and Gramma!


 Papa and Nana thought Henry needed a Jeep like Papa's. He's not that proficient at driving yet but he's getting better. I think this one will stay at their house for a while. :)



A train set from Aunt Shaina and Uncle Matt


A birthday party at Jumpin! All of Henry's little buddies were there. 








Our friend Kevin was visiting my parents and he brought over his kinkajou, Winston! Jane was in love with him - he was a lot of fun.
 



On a nature hike with Daddy.





Daddy made Henry a Mickey pancake! 









Watching Mickey on Mommy's iPhone :)











0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP