Coming soon...
Nathan and I are very excited to be welcoming a new baby boy into our family this fall! He is due to make his appearance in October, so probably November - if you know my history of having to force my kids out you know what I mean. Jane was supposed to be born in 2008 and came in 2009. :)
He is healthy and happy, kicking his mama all the time. Jane and Henry are excited too. Jane felt him kick yesterday and she got a big smile on her face and sang him a sweet song. I know they are going to love being my little helpers. Henry isn't really sure what is going on but I think he's going to be a great big brother. He's not sure about giving up his place as the baby though...he always says "I'm your baby, Mommy!" :)
Since we've been keeping our news under wraps for a little longer this time around I have a few pictures from the last few months to share.
Jane, running the ultrasound. Our friend who did our early ultrasound let Jane help.
A friend peeked a little early for us to see if we could tell if this baby is a boy or girl. She could tell so we had her write it down in an envelope and we took it to the florist department at the grocery store. They were supposed to fill a box with balloons of the appropriate color and then we let the kids open it at home.
Jane really wanted the baby to be a girl...
Grandad and Gramma on Skype for the big reveal!
Aunt Shaina and Uncle Matt on Skype.
It's a BOY!!
This was her first reaction but she got over it eventually. :)
In May at the Strides for Epilepsy 5K @18 weeks.
Over Nathan's birthday, hiking fourteeners @ 24 weeks!








0 comments:
Post a Comment