First days with Peter
Aunt Emily drove up the day after Peter was born to meet him.
I love this picture...Peter doesn't know what he's in for with these siblings. :)
Chomp chomp
My midwife came over for a post-partum visit and let the kids help check out their little brother.
Peter's first bath! Everyone had to help of course.
Monster faces to match Peter's towel
Proud big brother
I had to post this picture because I thought they look SO alike in it! :)
Aunt Shaina and Uncle Matt came back to Greeley for the first weekend to spend some time with Peter and to celebrate my mom's birthday.
Looks good on them, don't you think? :)
Proud big sister!
A package from Grandad and Gramma arrived while Aunt Shaina and Uncle Matt were over and the books had to be read right away!
I love this man! He has made the first few weeks with Peter seem easy. I appreciate the time he spends with our kids and the way he takes care of us all.
Carving pumpkins...Daddy made Jane do the "yucky" part this year. Henry basically refused because he thought it was too yucky so he didn't really have much to do with it this time. :)
Peter sleeps through it all!
Jane's Tinkerbell pumpkin! What a talented daddy she has! :)
Henry insists that Peter have his own sword. He will find it and lay it next to him whenever he thinks of it.
My dear friend Michelle came by with clothes for Peter, flowers for me, food for us all and snacks for the kids! It was so sweet and great to see her!
Roasting pumpkin seeds
We have massive amounts of grapes every fall from the vines my parents planted when I was in high school. Usually we just eat some ourselves and then the rest go to waste but this year Nathan took a big cooler full to church to hand out. They still had some left over so he borrowed a juicer from a lady at church and the kids helped him make grape juice! I keep telling him maybe I should go back to work and he should stay home since he's doing such a great job and even finds the time to make juice. :) The juice tasted really good!
Drinking the finished product and loving it!
Our friends the Walkers came over to meet Peter. Norah loves babies so she gets really excited whenever she sees him.
Me and my boys!
Goofy kids!
Jane got to go on a Daddy-daughter date out to dinner and a movie!
I'm in love with this little boy!!
This was a preschool morning so it was just me and the boys. Henry told me he wanted to hold Peter during his show and then I heard him tell Peter, "You're going to like Mickey Mouse." :)
Our friend Meagan dropped by to meet Peter and bring cookies!
On his way to Daddy's office for a quick visit.
Sleeping in on Sunday morning with this boy - love it!












2 comments:
What a precious boy and a beautiful family! Congrats sweet friend!!!!!
Awesome pics Dani!
Post a Comment