Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer 2014 - Part One

I've taken a brief break from blogging this summer but I've been taking lots of pictures! Here's part one of my catch up! 

Nathan and I were able to go to a Rockies game while some good friends watched our kids for an afternoon.


A belated Mother's Day pedicure with my girl. She loved it.


Memorial Day weekend we drove to Centennial and helped Matt & Shaina pack up their condo. They bought a new house this summer and will move in at the end of August!


Pete fell asleep and Papa was on baby watch.



This is a plant that my mom bought 14 years ago in Seattle while they were there for my graduation. It moved in with Shaina about 7 years ago and we affectionately call it "the weed." :) It was a pain to move!



My sweet boy.


My girly frog catcher.


Swim lessons!!



Nathan played softball this summer with Saint Patrick's church league. We were only able to go to a few games because most of them were after bedtime. We made the game we went to count! Nathan had a big cheering section!



Rane has designated Pete as her boy. She lets him climb all over her and doesn't say a word.


Jane's dance recital was a lot of fun this year! She tapped beautifully!



Henry was a proud little brother.






For the second year my family participated in the Strides for Epilepsy 5K in honor of my brother, Matthew. We had a great turn-out.


There was a fun kid's race before the 5K. Jane and Henry took it very seriously.  :)





Walker and I, pushing the strollers! :)






Pete wanted a picture with the Bronco cheerleaders at the race.  :)





Jane loves taking care of the babies - she loved getting to give Rebi her bottle!




Our birthday card for Nathan this year. The kids loved helping me pick out all the candy.





Gramma came to Colorado for a work conference and stayed a couple extra days with us! 



For Shaina's 30th birthday we went to Howl at the Moon in Denver. We had a great time! I can't believe that she is 30…I guess I have to face the facts that I'm older than that now! :)




My mom, sister and I went to my cousin Kelsey's wedding shower in Canon City the last weekend in June.  It was a tea party theme.




Shaina's 30th birthday party with family. She was showing off her baby bump!





I thought my joke gift was pretty funny…a hamster feeding system for your baby. (there were really a couple new maternity shirts inside)


Jane and I have started having tea together whenever we get an afternoon to ourselves. I love the new tradition! She likes to talk to me about her day and we eat yummy treats.


Pool babe.


We hosted a barbecue for our small group and the dads and kids ended the evening in the hot tub.


3 comments:

Nana,  August 17, 2014 at 10:26 AM  

Wow and this is only part 1 :) busy busy summer

Shaina,  August 19, 2014 at 1:50 PM  

Lol- I don't even remember that picture of me showing off my bump :)

Katie,  August 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM  

Can we talk about what's happening with Nathan's pinky at Howl at the Moon?? ;)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP