Welcoming Esther Jo!
Our first niece was born on December 1st! I had the amazing privilege of helping my sister while she was in labor and being there for Esther Jo's arrival! Everyone is very excited about this sweet little edition to the family. Henry was very upset when he realized that Esther was going to stay in Denver with Aunt Shaina. :)
At the birth center!
First (decent) family photo! :)
I got to hang out with Esther in the middle of her first night while her Mommy and Daddy got some much needed sleep.
Everyone else couldn't wait to meet Esther!
Finally! Another girl! :) Jane would have held her all day.
Uncle Nathan!
Aunt Dani
Jane was giving Nathan a few pointers I'm sure. She thinks she is the expert on babies now.
Peter wasn't too sure about Esther right at first, especially since his mommy was holding her.
She's just too cute to resist!
All four grandchildren!
Her cute nursery!









1 comments:
Wow a post just for Esther? She is so spoiled :)
Post a Comment