March 2015
March was another fun filled month with ski days, an overnight date for us, a spring break vacation, and lots more!
I can't really remember why he was so tired but I will always love pictures of my sleeping children. :)
Nana and her girls
Jane can't get enough of her sweet cousin Esther
We love this little girl so much!!
This is the first of several pictures like this. Nana and Papa have given all of the kids these chairs for their first or second Christmas gift. They seem to never be used as chairs at our house.
Making a perfect tower...
This was, of course, when I was trying to make dinner.
Rolling with the Swishers
Maybe Henry wasn't getting enough sleep? He actually finally quit taking naps this spring and I think sometimes it catches up with him.
Our little daredevil ski bunny!
Eating their lunch on a break from skiing.
Meanwhile, back at home, the boys were tearing it up in the Jeep.
Henry and Jane got to go for rides on a 4 wheeler with Kevin!
A picnic lunch after school.
Pistol Pete Swisher, hanging from the chandelier...
We hosted our small group from church on Saint Patrick's Day so of course we had to make green cookies!
Now the chairs make a perfect hideout...
He never gets in trouble :)
Nathan and I were very happy to be able to see Josh Garrels in concert in Denver! Since the concert didn't even start until 10pm (late for us these days!), the kids stayed the night at Papa and Nana's house. They were excited - I'm pretty sure they didn't even notice I left.
Playing in Papa's new camper trailer.
Now it's a ball pit created by his siblings so he stays out of what they were doing... :)
On our way to Arizona to meet Gramma and Granddad for some spring break fun in the sun!!
No, they didn't fly this way but Pete really wanted to sit with Henry while we were getting ready to take off.
Learning the safety guide.
The kids thought they were so funny - tricking Daddy into hugging a cactus. "Daddy, it's really soft!"
Going for a ride in the old west paddy wagon at Rawhide.
Daddy got thrown in jail by Jane. This was pretty hilarious for the first ten minutes...the sheriff took his job pretty serious.
Riding donkeys
The Phoenix Children's Museum is amazing! It was so much fun for all of the kids.
Dinner after the museum, Grandad and Daddy had to go to In-N-Out!
I think these kiddos wore themselves out.
The boys went to a Rockies game one afternoon while the girls (+ Pete) swam in the pool.
Horse back riding with Gramma! Jane and Gramma went on an hour long trail ride. It was Jane's first horse back riding experience and she had a great time.
Henry got to ride a horse around the grounds while we were waiting on Jane.
Enjoying one last swim before we headed home!
We had a great time on our vacation!! I haven't stopped hearing, "When are we going back to Arizona?"
Staying busy while we waited for our flight.
Pete was out within minutes of taking off and slept the whole flight home. Love these chances to snuggle my little baby who is quickly becoming a little boy.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment