Welcoming Adam Patrick!
On October 22nd, 2015 I woke up around 3 in the morning thinking I would soon be meeting my sweet little Adam. When everyone else woke up for the day I definitely knew and Nathan called into work to say he wouldn't be in. During my pregnancy I spent a lot of time answering questions from Jane about how Adam would be born. She really wanted to be there to welcome her new little brother so we let her stay home from school as well! My dad came over and got Henry and Pete to go play at Papa and Nana's house for the day and my mom came over to hang out with Jane.
My midwife came over around 8am, she was grateful for a little more warning than when Pete was born. She was able to get completely set up and monitor Adam's heart rate several times. It seemed to me like it took a long time for him to arrive but it was still a fairly short labor, only a few hours. We were ready for him!
Checking Adam's heart rate!
First family photo of the Swisher Six!
I love this picture! I can't believe I have four beautiful blessings!
My midwife came over around 8am, she was grateful for a little more warning than when Pete was born. She was able to get completely set up and monitor Adam's heart rate several times. It seemed to me like it took a long time for him to arrive but it was still a fairly short labor, only a few hours. We were ready for him!
Nana brought a camera for Jane to take her own pictures of the day. (very few of these were appropriate to share :)
One of Jane's many selfies
Checking Adam's heart rate!
Jane was my little cheerleader!
Getting ready!
He's here!! Adam Patrick Swisher made his appearance October 22nd at 12:15pm. Jane was very excited to see him right away.
First snuggles with Daddy!
photo by Jane
Adam weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20 1/2 inches long
Check up and meds
Proud big sister!
Meeting Aunt Shaina, an hour old.
Snuggles with Nana
Meeting Gramma
Later that day we had the boys come back over to meet Adam. They were very excited. Pete kept asking, "he came out?" and pointing to my stomach. :)
It's a welcoming party!!
First family photo of the Swisher Six!
I love this picture! I can't believe I have four beautiful blessings!
Meeting Papa
Meeting Aunt Emily
What a day!










0 comments:
Post a Comment