Surprise Trip!
Last Monday evening I was driving home from work and called my mom to chat (like usual). I was telling her how I had 4 days off and Nathan had school so I was going to be bored. 30 minutes later my dad called backto tell me he had booked me a flight to Colorado, leaving Tuesday morning at 6:45am! Katie was a great friend and drove me to the airport. I spent the time hanging out with mom, scrapbooking with her and Shaina, shopping...lots of girly stuff! I also got to go to our old HS and see Shaina in action, teaching English! It was fun to see what she does and watch her interact with the HS students...good thing someone likes it! My favorite thing was getting to spend quality time with dad, mom and Shaina. I better brush up on my Mario Kart though, I got creamed!
Thursday night Shaina and I went out with Ryan, Lindsay and Mark.
I even ran into Lynn Perrich at The Egg and I!
0 comments:
Post a Comment