Friday, August 8, 2008

New Ultrasound Pictures!

Today was our mid-pregnancy anatomy ultrasound. They measured all of our little one's parts and confirmed that she is a girl! :) So now we can start buying PINK! Everything is developing well and she looked healthy. Some of the pictures were hard to decipher so I am only posting the ones that are recognizable. Enjoy! We did!


Nathan thinks that she has my chin. :)




4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 10, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Can't wait!

meg + andy,  August 16, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Hey! How are you both?! I had to say hi after Audra sent me her blog address and i saw yours in her "friend" section. Congratulations on your sweet little baby girl! That is so wonderful. I'm glad you are doing well. it was fun to see your pictures with some familiar faces in them.
L, Meagan (monahan)

p.s. this is a bit random but, Dani- have you heard of "bella bands"? They are great assets to a maternity wardrobe! i don't know what i would've done without one!:)

Steve and Colleen Carrico,  August 18, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Hey Nathan and Dani--I guess I did have your blog saved afterall!! It was great seeing you today Dani----you look great----definitely have "the glow"!!!
We are looking forward to baby Swisher's arrival---God bless----Colleen

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP