Thursday, January 22, 2009

More pictures...

Just updating with more pictures for Jane's adoring fans! :) Enjoy!


Sleeping with Papa




Check out those lips!



Daddy's football hold. Jane loves it!


Aunt Megan visiting Jane for the first time!


Jane's first real bath post-umbilical cord. She liked it lots better than last time. 




Our new favorite picture of our sweet little girl.


4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 22, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

We just love her so much! Thanks for being so great about posting pictures. We love seeing them. Wish we could see her in person. Hopefully sometime soon!

Anonymous,  January 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Hey Buddy - I think she's just about ready for the towel monster! Thanks for the pix - she's soooooo cute! I talked with papa, we think we're lucky guys.

Dev January 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

so stinkin' beautiful! i can hardly stand it!!!

Ginny January 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

So adorable! I'm glad I got to finally see her awake last night!!! :) See you all again soon.

Love, Jane's Fan

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP