Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jane...week three!

Jane will be three weeks old tomorrow, so I thought it was time for another update! :) This past week has been a little more challenging than the past two, leaving Jane's mommy and daddy feeling pretty sleep deprived. Nathan started back at school this week so Jane and I've been on our own most of the day. We're settling into a routine of sleeping, eating and changing diapers. :) This weekend Jane's Granddad, Grandma and Auntie Em came to visit from St. Louis. Jane is loving the extra attention, choosing her Granddad's arms to sleep in most of the time. Enjoy the pictures!


Enjoying the fresh air with Daddy



Daddy's so fun!



Bathtime!









Will you stop it with the flashing lights already?!?



Meeting Jane for the first time!











Playtime on her jungle mat


Sleeping with Granddad








I love this little girls so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

We enjoyed the weekend. Thanks for letting us upset your routine. Thank you for our absolutely precious granddaughter - she is soooo sweet! You two are going to be great parents - she's a lucky girl! Based on her calm, content and easy-going demeanor, I think she knows that. We miss her already - love you all.

Dev February 3, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

she has the most beautiful big blue eyes! wonder where she got those... :)

Anonymous,  February 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

She is so sweet! Miss you guys! Best wishes for squeezing in as much sleep as possible!! I'm sure it is worth the lack of sleep!!!!

Anonymous,  February 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Three weeks already!?! And she's getting even more adorable by the day!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP