4 weeks old today!
Jane is four weeks old today! It has flown by and we are trying to enjoy every minute with our little sweetie. She is starting to see better and farther. She loves looking around at all there is to see. It is fun watching her discover new things, like the butterfly mobile in her room. She also loves her swing, which is nice for me so I can get things done during the day! Mostly, we are just loving being parents to such a sweet little girl. It is hard to remember life without her. :)
The following pictures are just a taste of our new life with Jane. It's funny how our idea of a good time on a Friday night now is sitting around taking pictures of our baby!
Bright-eyed baby :)
Morning playtime with Mommy
We took this as a sign we are doing okay with this parenting thing... :)
We might be biased, but isn't she the most beautiful baby?
This is one of Jane's favorite poses, her right arm in the air. We even have pictures of her like this from our 3D ultrasound. :)
3 comments:
Dani - thanks for the pix. She just gets more cute every week. Such big eyes and a really happy smile. In picture #19 I think she's dreaming about the next time she sees her grandfathers.
I can't believe she's been here for 4 weeks... WOW! I love the arm up in the air pictures!!! She might be a little cheerleader someday :)
I'd love to do lunch, I have a cold so I don't want to be around you and Jane while I'm still sick, but I'm getting over it, so I'll call this week when I'm better!
I haven't seen or talked to either of you in forever, but I just wanted to comment on how beautiful your sweet daughter is! It looks like you are adjusting to parenthood quite well! Congrats...she is precious! We are expecting a little girl as well in less than 4 weeks...we can't wait! Hope you continue to soak in every moment with your precious daughter!
Post a Comment