Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eight Months Old!!

Jane is 8 months old!! Time is flying by! Some pictures from the week:

Jane LOVES her ball pit :)
Climbing on everything...


Getting ready to walk....

GO BRONCOS!!! Opening day of the Bronco season! Jane is already a fan.

After the game we headed to the Santa Ana Zoo. Watching the Ostrich...

Laughing at the monkeys...


Watching the llamas...


Checking out the pig, he snorted at us! :)
Jane thought that was funny.
Feeding the sheep with Daddy...
Jane looks a little skeptical of the sheep...
And, a new video! :) It's so fun to make her laugh.

2 comments:

Unknown,  September 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

SO cute!! Love the zoo photos. :)

Ginny,  September 15, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Dani, you look SKINNY MINNIE in that picture at the zoo! You go girl! :) It's amazing how long it's taken to feel like I've returned to my almost old self (I don't think I'll ever be that flat-stomached girl I used to be ever again)! You look great!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP