Papa & Nana's visit!
Last Sunday Papa & Nana came for a visit! We had a great week together, mostly playing and laughing with Jane! Since it is one of Nana's favorite places, on Monday we went to Disney to celebrate her birthday. We had so much fun we went back a couple more times! We even kept Jane up past her bedtime one night to watch the fireworks and meet Mickey. I've decided that ToonTown is my new favorite playground for one big reason - no dirt or mud for Jane to put in her mouth! :)
Crawling is a thing of the past now. Jane's walking still isn't perfect, but she just picks herself up and keeps going. She is a little reckless at times, which means she gets lots of bumps & bruises and we are starting to get gray hair chasing her around. It was nice to have help with that this week! We love you Nana & Papa! We had such a great time and we can't wait for your next visit!!
Jane also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Granddad! We wish you had been here to celebrate with us! Gramma & Granddad sent Jane a fun gift this week, her very own CAR! She LOVES it, making the stroller a thing of the past. :) (look for a video very soon!)
With my mom and I both taking pictures, I had lots to choose from, which is why there are so many! I also put together a special Disney video since Jane is a regular there now. :)
Celebrating Halloween & Nana's Birthday!



Jane succeeded in getting a taste of the frosting on Nana's ice cream cake, uh oh! :)
Jane LOVES the characters at Disney! We're pretty sure she thinks they are huge stuffed animals. :)
In line to meet Mickey, Jane has just spotted him.

While we were waiting for Papa & Daddy to ride Space Mountain, Jane talked me into a new kitty. :)
Playing in the fountain with Papa.


Jane playing with Nana while Mommy was at Costco.


*Eskimo kiss*

We finally bought a gate to keep Jane out of the kitchen so Nathan can get some work done at the apartment instead of always having to go to the library. For now, Jane thinks it's a fun new toy, we will see what happens once she figures out it is permanent. :)

Going for the 2nd or 3rd ride of the day, can't keep track anymore! :)

Jane loves carrying around her toys now, even the ones that are as big as she is.

Our church had a special celebration this weekend and gave all of the kids balloons. Jane hasn't let go of it since. :) She has been walking all around the apartment with it and when she loses it she just looks up and waits for us to get it down.

It still looks so funny to see Jane walking everywhere! She's so little! You can tell she loves her new level of independence.

And, the video! I hope you enjoy watching it, I had fun making it!


7 comments:
I love the video ;) She is so much fun to play with ... I want to come back already!
LOVE the video. You did a great job putting it together. You are such a happy little family. I love it!!
I want to come visit!!! I don't want to miss out on anymore of the dream...I loved the video! I miss you guys!
"eskimo kiss" is the sweetest thing I've ever seen, how special to have that picture to show to Jane when she grows up. love that you are so faithful with updating the blog!
*LOL* you should have seen the smile on Grandpapa's face while he watched this video ... :)
I want to come back already too!
Oh how we would love to visit California soon and meet Jane, I can't believe she is walking already! And the Disney video puts me over the top - I miss SoCal like crazy! Silly me, I thought FL would be almost the same but its not at all - Disney is 4 hours away and its way too humid. Are you guys going to CO at Christmas/New Years? I sure hope so because unfortunately I don't see a California trip in the near future:( Take care
Post a Comment