Thanksgiving in California!
This Thanksgiving we just wanted to say how thankful we are for all of the amazing people in our lives. Thank you for caring so much and for being there for us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and great friends. We love you all so much! We had a fun week celebrating and we have lots of pictures!
Jane was eating her cookie. :) I'm pretty sure she was thinking, "Really, Mom? You have to take a picture of this?"

Notice the cookie in her hair.
The Rosemead Thanksgiving lunch.
Jane wasn't sure about the Thanksgiving foods.
We had a great dinner on Thanksgiving with the Durhams, the Davises, the Richardsons and the Harringtons! The food was really yummy and it was great to spend the day with friends.
Jane's first Christmas Tree! Check out the video I'm posting below for her first reaction. :)

Everytime MaryMayes sees us or hears people talking about us she says, "Balls?"
Jane loves her "Aunt" Holly.

Checking out the tree.

Fun at the park with Daddy!

Check out that top tooth! She has three now!


Our friend Vasha took some family pictures for us today at the park. We joined the Durhams for a fun photo shoot! Just in time for our Christmas cards too!

This video is of Jane's new trick that her Daddy taught her. She will be running on a soccer field before you know it!
3 comments:
I think the pictures Vasha did are wonderful! The 1st Christmas Tree video is so precious ... so many wonderfully recorded memories.
So precious, lots of fun! Love the Christmas pictures, Vasha did an amazing job!!!
Definitely a soccer player - I can't believe she's not even one yet and she can kick the ball further than I can. Just too precious
Post a Comment