We had a fun week with Jane...her mommy & daddy just LOVE taking her to Disneyland! I'm sure everyone is starting to think that it's all we do with her! I promise, it's not, but it seems like all of our pictures are from there again this week! :)
Just relaxing in her ball pool.

Riding It's A Small World, it just re-opened with the Christmas decorations!
Meeting Minnie!!
Jane's favorite, the carousel!
Riding the monorail!

Taking a trip on the pirate ship with Daddy!

Jane was the ultimate explorer, checking out everything!







Watching the Broncos with Jeremy!

This video clip has some of Jane's new tricks, dancing (stomping really) and clapping!


3 comments:
Jane is so cute!!! Looks like she's into EVERYTHING! I can relate because Jack is but to put independent legs on that... I can't imagine! What fun she is, I'm sure. This is the perfect age for Disney because they're at the stage where they just want to explore and take in everything! Wish we had somewhere around here like that. No wonder you go there all the time. Btw, we have that same toy that she's playing with in the video :)
I think it is time Jane published her own travel book for Disneyland ... it would sell millions :)
Tired of Disney pictures...never! Jealous that I can't go to Disney every week...yes! I am actually trying to figure out how we can work in a trip up to Orlando to see Disneyworld all decked out for Christmas, especially after seeing all your fun pictures.
Post a Comment