This week's update is a little late because I picked up an extra shift at work over the weekend and I was still recovering yesterday! :) We had a busy week, but it was lots of fun too.
Our little Janey is so fun to play with these days. She learned how to clap this week and does it all the time. We sing "If you're happy and you know it" and she loves clapping along. She is trying to copy some of the things we say now too, especially "uh oh." It is very cute! Along with her new independence has come some attitude. She is a girl who knows what she wants and she better get it or else! She has quite the temper tantrum down already and she's not even 10 months yet. Too bad she's cute when she's mad, Mommy & Daddy don't take her very seriously. :) One of her favorite "toys" is my cellphone and she loves to talk to her Daddy on speakerphone. She carries it around the house talking and laughing, but when he hangs up and she doesn't hear him anymore she gets so sad...and mad! Hope everyone had a great week!
Playing guitar with Daddy
Exploring Neff Park, she loved all the wide open spaces to run in.

An afternoon at Disney with Daddy




For those of you who think that Jane only smiles and is always happy...she was MAD at me! :)

3 comments:
I was starting to wonder...I needed a new desktop picture...lol. Can't wait to come see you guys! Only...33 more days... :( that's a long time.
Hey Dani,
I would love some of your crockpot recipes! Thank you! My email is jenkins.ae@gmail.com.
Jane seems so sweet and fun! How fun to go to Disney so often...i love the pictures and videos! :)
ASH
Oh no, don't tell me the tantrums start for me in only 5 more weeks!!! :) I'm not looking forward to that! But she's pretty cute when she's mad at least! :)
Post a Comment