Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Swisher!

Baby Swisher number 2 is on the way! A lot of our family already know, but we were waiting to say anything on the blog until we had a picture. This morning we had an ultrasound and the baby looks healthy and is growing well. Our little bean is due mid-November so this will be a Colorado baby! Jane obviously doesn't get it yet but when she wants to see my belly button (about 10 times a day) I also tell her about the baby in my tummy. She has started hugging my stomach when I say that. I am already having to say goodbye to most of my "normal" clothes, so I guess they are right about it happening faster the second time. :) We are very excited and I will keep you updated on our new little one's development!

7 comments:

meg + andy,  May 17, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Awww! I'm so excited for you! Jane and your new little one will be so close-how wonderful for them!! and yours and ours will only be about a month apart! :) congratulations!

Ashley,  May 17, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

I'm so happy he/she will be a Colorado Baby! Yay...can't wait to have you guys here!!

Bryon, Christy and Kai,  May 17, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Congratulations!! We are SO excited for you guys!

Megan,  May 17, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

I reserve the right to be excited about everything except the Colorado part. :) Love your sweet family to pieces!

Anonymous,  May 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Woo hoo! Sure to be another cutie:)

Anonymous,  June 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Congrats Danni!! I'm so happy for you guys. What an exciting time with the baby on the way & the move. :)
Sarah

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP