It's a BOY!
About 6 weeks ago we found out at our second ultrasound that we were expecting a boy. It seemed a little early to say for sure so we were waiting to let everyone know until we had confirmation. I had my mid-pregnancy anatomy ultrasound today and it was confirmed! This pregnancy has been much different from the last time so I had a feeling they were right the first time. The best change is that I haven't been sick at all! We wanted to share our fun news right away! We are going to have even numbers in November!
We have a name picked (or at least we are 98% sure) so we will be letting you know about that very soon. Thank you for all of your prayers - our little boy looks like he is healthy and growing right on schedule. I'm going to refrain from posting a picture of his boy parts to save him future embarrassment although I can assure you, it was very obvious. :)



4 comments:
oh yay! a little BOY! how wonderful- so happy for you 3! :)
my mom just told me yesterday! So so so excited for you guys! How fun to have a boy coming. You and your secrets tho...haha...can't wait till you spill the name you're thinking about!
Ashley ... :) Bri knows the name they are thinking of ... LOL is she actually keeping a secret this time??? Good for her!
So fun! Sounds like you are enjoying your last Cali summer...at least for now. When is the big move?
Post a Comment