Fall is here!
Fall is officially here this week with colder weather than we've been used to in a few years. We've been spending lots of time snuggled up on the couch in front of the fire. :)
Jane and I have a post-nap routine where we watch Barney (the latest favorite) and cuddle up.

Watching Barney...he's so funny!

Gramma & Granddad sent Jane a Halloween surprise this week. She has had lots of fun dressing up and dressing everyone else up too.
A pink cowgirl hat and a pirate hat!

We've been calling this an "alien" hat because Jane loves aliens. Our neighbors have a Jane-sized green alien on their front step for Halloween and Jane wants to go over there every day to give him a hug...lol.


What a princess!


Grampy & Grammy came over for dinner and Jane had everyone wearing her new costumes. Grammy wasn't allowed to take her hat off the whole time she was over. :)

Jane's favorite activity lately is playing with her duplos. She will play by herself for SO long!
Decorating her new pumpkin with the Elmo set that Gramma sent.

We were hoping to get to go to Cotopaxi on Sunday because a lot of my family was there visiting my grandparents. Unfortunately I got called in to work all night Saturday! So, my parents and brother & sister stopped by for dinner on their way home instead. Nana's birthday is Tuesday so we celebrated a little early with cake! Of course Jane thinks every birthday party she goes to she needs to help blow out the candles. :)
Dressing everyone up in her costumes. :)
Jane loves being a pirate!
Jane was excited today because she got her own Halloween card in the mail from Gramma Jo and there were 4 quarters taped on the inside! She ran as fast as she could for her piggy bank. :)
Playing the blanket game...someone had crazy hair!
This is our new thing before bedtime, snuggling by the fire, reading books. It is great wind-down time for Jane.
Four more weeks until our little man's due date! :) We are very ready!
2 comments:
Come on Dani! I wanted to see some pics of you too! I love your blog and I subscribed to your posts..that's my first time doing that, so I'll see what it really means! Looks like your new place is so fun...and Jane is so pretty!
Kate named her new baby doll, Jane of course. And every time we go by your old place I sadly explain to Kate, no, "Jame" doesn't live there any more honey, she moved away....sad!
Can't wait to hear about the little man's arrival, take care!
Love
abby
I can't believe that he is almost here! That is too crazy! I can't wait to meet the new addition-
Post a Comment