Monday, November 15, 2010

40 weeks!

Wednesday is the big day and it looks like we will have to give our little boy a nudge to get him out. I am scheduled for an induction on Thursday night if he hasn't come by then. We didn't want to wait any longer this time since Thanksgiving is next week. We are getting excited now that it will be within the next few days for sure. I don't have very many pictures since my last post, but the ones I do have are pretty funny. Jane is still wearing the bee costume almost every day and now she's added sunglasses and her princess wand (sometimes her tutu) to the ensemble.



I thought this looked like a model pose. :) Notice the tutu...


Katie came over to play on her day off - Happy Veterans Day!

Jane thought she needed to organize Katie's purse.

Aunt Barb & Uncle Steve stopped by for a short visit on their way through town. Jane had fun showing Aunt Barb her room and the baby's room.

Some more funny ones...



I put together a video from October and November too. I could have included so much more that I thought was hilarious but of course I think Jane is always adorable. We do have some funny conversations these days though. The clip where she is talking about Granddad & Gramma catching a squirrel made me laugh so hard. She remembers when they were here this summer that there was a squirrel trying to get our food and that Granddad chased him away - that was in August! I guess the lesson is to be careful what you do around her because she will remember forever. :)

1 comments:

Aunt Shaina,  November 18, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

She is so funny! I love her playing guitar with her dad- that was adorable and then her laughing. She is a happy girl, that is for sure!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP