Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jane's First Snow & Baby Room Makeover!

I decided that the last few days warranted another blog update for the week. I also don't want to get behind if a certain baby decides to make his appearance. :) I'm 39 weeks today! One more week!

Nana & Uncle Matt came down on Tuesday to help me set up the baby's room. We spent the morning shopping for some last minute additions and the afternoon putting it all together.

Lunch @ Chic-fil-a

I had an appointment with my midwife, across the street from the park! Uncle Matt & Nana took Jane for some playtime.

Check out the beautiful mountains in the background!



Jane got some new "princess" pants from Nana. I guess she saw the last blog update when Jane was trying to put mine on. :)

Uncle Matt found out how fun it is to put furniture together with help from his niece. :)

Pretty curtains made by Nana.

As a part of the baby's room make-over we decided to move the nice rocker to the baby's room since we will be using it with him more. We got a used rocking chair for Jane's room on craigslist a few weeks ago and Nana let Jane pick out some new fabric for the cushions. Notice a princess theme around here lately? We only rock her for a little while before bed but we didn't want to take this routine away during all of the other changes. It worked great! She thought the princess chair was so wonderful she didn't even notice that we took the other one to her brother's room.


I needed a break. :)

During our work it started to snow! It was the first time Jane has seen snow. When I got her to look out the window she said "yucky!" and then she was very concerned about the grill and her house getting snow on them. Since then when she sees the snow she says "Daddy clean it." I guess he better get to work. :)

Nana took Jane outside so she could see it up close. She didn't like how it was getting on Nana's shirt.



Jane's new princess chair.

The new room! I decided to go with a Jungle theme this time. It turned out really cute.

Since I've been terrible about taking pictures this pregnancy my mom took a few "belly shots" for me while she was here.



Since yesterday was Jane's first snow, today we went and got some new snow-pants & boots!


We didn't last very long, but we had fun while we were out!




Jane really liked making a snowman, but I'm glad we did it in the morning because everything was melted by the time she woke up from her nap.



We were watching a squirrel outside. He looked like he really wanted inside. Jane thought he was the same squirrel from this summer when Granddad & Gramma were visiting. She said "Granddad, get him." :)


1 comments:

Nana,  November 10, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

since it is suppose to snow all day tomorrow ... I expect that new little guy to decide it is a good day to be born! ;) A true colorado boy

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP