One more week...
That's right! Our little man is due in one week! We are all ready to go too, with a clean house, packed bags and babysitters waiting to get the call. (Thank you Grammy & Nana!) Having said that, I'm not holding my breath...I have a feeling we will be scheduling an induction again. I guess I make too good of a home for these little ones, they never want to come out!
Who knows? If I'm wrong the next post you see might have some pictures of the newest member of our family! :) Until then I'm sure you won't mind more of our little bumblebee.
Jane has worn her bumblebee costume every day since Halloween. One morning she said "bee costume" the minute I picked her up out of the crib. :) On Monday morning when I had to go to my OB appointment the only way to convince her she could take it off was if she was allowed to wear her tutu instead. (the wings don't fit in the carseat)

Jane loves swinging now. She always wants me to swing too...a bit of a challenge these days.



On Wednesday night we had dinner at Grampy & Grammy's house. They had a whole table of toys set up for Jane, a chocolate cake and candles! I guess they know their guest pretty well.

Saturday we went to a friend's wedding here in the Springs. My family came down for it as well as some of our friends from home. Jane wore a really cute dress, but as soon as we got home it was back to the bee. :)
The guys barbecued after the wedding. Katie & Kevin came over too and brought cookies!
Mark & Kody spent the weekend with us and Jane loved having two more people to entertain. It was way more fun to hold their hands crossing the street than Mommy & Daddy's.

We had a family haircut outing on Sunday night. Jane wasn't too excited...this picture was right before Nathan had to put on a cape and hold her in his lap.

Jane was digging through my drawers and found some PJs that my mom made me when I was pregnant the first time. Jane thought she needed to wear the "princess" pajamas. I think we might be headed for a new phase...

Another trip to the park...it is about as far as I venture these days. We are trying to take advantage of the good weather while it's here. (tomorrow we are forecast for snow) Our time as just us girls are coming to a close so it makes me so glad for days like today.





2 comments:
Your little bumble bee is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!! I love it that she wants to wear it all the time. Yes, we will def plan a date to get to gether in May...can't wait Dani! I also hope you have baby on your own timing..not an induction...pryaing for that!
Love ya!
I hope you're still doing okay Dani! I am hoping that baby will make his appearance soon! I love that Jane thinks everyone should hold her hand though too- the picture of Kody and Mark having to walk with her is adorable :)
Post a Comment