23 months & 3 weeks!
Time really starts flying by once you have kids. I can't believe that Jane will be two in a month and Henry is almost a month old already! I wasn't that good about taking pictures this week. Henry is starting to be awake more of the day, which means I am a lot busier -mostly trying to figure out ways for Jane to "help." :) We actually got out a little this week, took a trip to the mall & the park. It was easier now that I have a double stroller! We (Jane, Henry and I) are headed to Greeley tomorrow for a couple days. Jane is excited - I know she will have a lot more fun than at home with just me. I've heard that Nana decorated one of her dozen Christmas trees just for Jane. :) I will no doubt have a lot more pictures for next week's update. (a lot of this weeks' pictures were taken with our phones so they aren't great)
Visiting Daddy at work! Jane thought that it was really fun to sit at Daddy's desk. :)

Shopping at the mall, Jane loves the play area.


Henry slept through our whole outing.



I love that Jane dresses herself now...she has eclectic taste. :)

So much for the new Minnie costume - now she is a "Minnie Bee!"


We had a playdate with Avery on Thursday. They were giving each other kisses and hugs goodbye. :)

Our picnic in the park. Jane was enjoying her new favorite snack, raisins.


Chilling with Daddy.

We had a Rosecrans reunion on Saturday - the Davises and the Kopps came over for games and we went out for dinner.
0 comments:
Post a Comment