Fun moments from our week
Jane had a playdate on Wednesday with her friend Avery. Jane taught Avery to jump on the furniture while we were there. I'm sure her parents Ashley & Gabe were thrilled. :)



Daddy and Henry having some quality time.
On Friday morning Jane was playing quietly by herself, wearing her Minnie costume (of course). All of a sudden I heard her say, "Bo-Peep dress?" The next thing I knew I was trying to come up with a Bo-Peep costume. :) I know it's not that great, but this is what I came up with in 2 minutes - a polo dress someone gave me that is still too big and her white bucket hat. About a half hour later she came and asked me where her Bo-Peep hook (she meant crook) was. So, I stuffed some old tights with a wrapping paper roll and some old shirts to make a crook. Her Nana has since given me a better one, but she was happy with it in the moment. Wonder what I will have to come up with next?

Saturday night we went to the wedding of a highschool friend, Ashley DeVore. Avery and her mommy, also Ashley, were there too. Jane & Avery had a blast at the reception. They danced the night away together and didn't get to bed until after 11!

Some girlfriends from high school - Ashley, Jess & Meagan. It was so fun catching up with everyone! I wish we all lived close enough to see each other more often.

3 comments:
little Avery has good rhythm with her dancing! ;) I love the clip of Jane trying to recharge her Ever Ready Batteries !
so funny that you caught that part with jane getting tired but not wanting to stop party on tape! her little personality is getting bigger and bigger. :) and it was so good to see some of henry too! I was beginning to think he was just a sleeping doll.
That video was cute! You going to enroll Jane in dance classes soon?
Post a Comment