Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Jane!

Our little girl turned two today! Hard to believe, I know! She is growing up way too fast. She talks non-stop, sings all day, and keeps us laughing all the time. I was a little sentimental with her today, stealing lots of hugs and kisses. She was probably wondering what was going on but it feels like she is quickly becoming a little girl instead of a baby. It is so fun watching her learn and experience new things. We love being her parents!

We had a party for her on Sunday and she had a great time.
Nana started the fun out with Jane's first present - a bunch of new clothes, practically a whole new wardrobe!


Jane picked out her own cake. I didn't try to make it this year...a little too much going on these days. :)

While Jane was taking her nap we decorated for the party. Since Jane picked a Minnie theme, we put up pictures of Jane with all of her favorite friends from Disney.

Henry got some attention from Papa & Nana.





Jane's present from Daddy & Mommy, a costume chest -with some new costumes!

A fairy costume...

Cinderella...



Avery came to party!

Great-Grandpa Bill & Great-Grandma Ellen get to meet Henry.

Uncle Matt & Aunt Shaina teaching Henry how to "pound" it. :)








A much cleaner process than her last birthday! She even used a fork! :)



Opening presents...


Thanking Avery for her new clothes.

Jane thought Uncle Matt needed to have all of her wrapping paper and tissue.


A duplo zoo set from Papa & Nana!

A rocking horse from Granddad & Gramma!

Avery was practicing how to be a great big sister in May!


Matt & Vasha made the trip from Denver. They were at Jane's first birthday party too!





Jane with two sets of her Great-Grandparents!


Another new costume from Daddy & Mommy, Wonder Woman!


Daddy getting some fun time with his kids. :) They were playing the burrito game, a new one that Jane loves.

So sweet!! I love this picture of the two of them.


2 comments:

Jenny,  January 12, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

You have a beautiful Family Dani! Happy Birthday Jane! Hope I get to meet you someday.

Shaina,  January 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

I love that picture at the end with Mom and Dad holding Jane and Henry- I don't remember that one but it turned out so cute. Her party was so fun! I am glad the show was canceled so I could go :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP