Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"To Nana's House we go"

Over the weekend we went to visit my parents. We were planning on going after I woke up on Saturday afternoon (I worked Friday night) but we ended up leaving right when I got off and I napped at their house. I was a little tired but it was fun.


Jane slept most of the way to Greeley, but she did wake up to sing, "...over the river and thru the woods to Nana's house we go..." Check out the video at the end of my post. :)




Henry thought he was a big boy in the walker. His toes don't touch the ground yet but he liked being upright so he could see what was going on.


He really figured out how to work the buttons too!


One of Jane's favorite parts about going to Papa & Nana's is playing outside with Jax & Rane.






Getting wet!




Mr. Potato Head with Uncle Matt & Abby.


Henry's first picture with his future best friend. :) Lindsay looks so cute!



We went over to the Perrich's house so they could meet Henry. It was fun to see them!


Another favorite at P&N's house.



Jane was sleeping in the room that shares a bathroom with Uncle Matt's room. When he was getting ready in the morning the handle into the bathroom from Jane's side started jiggling. :) Papa found her in the middle of the big bed surrounded by her toys.


Papa & Nana reading a book to Henry. Doesn't it look like he is really paying attention?


Now he saw Mommy...


What a sweet boy!





Playing with Daddy.


Princess Aurora.





Taking Jax for a walk.



Throwing rocks into the river. (Right before Jane touched a cow-pie...eww!)


1 comments:

Nana,  March 23, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

Love this update ;)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP