Five Months Old!
Henry is five months old today! He is growing so fast, it is hard to keep up!
This past week we moved him into his own room. He was sleeping in a co-sleeper next to me until now but it was time. I miss my little snuggler but Daddy & Henry got a lot more sleep while I was at work this weekend.
Henry is rolling both ways all the time now, sometimes to get where he wants to go! He also started bending his knees up under him when he's on his tummy - the first step towards crawling. :) Hopefully that is still at least a month off. (Jane did it at 6 1/2 months so we will see!) He is always standing if you support him, which is making my arms really strong. You can tell by his face he can't wait to start running with his big sister.
Henry laughs at everything Jane does, something that just melts my heart. It is so fun to see them interact and play together. He also giggles and laughs SO hard when we tickle him - so, of course I can't help but do it all day long.
I hope you enjoy all of the pictures of our little man!

Taking a nap with Mommy on the couch. :)
He looks like he's thinking, "Dad!? What's going on?"
See what happens when Mommy is working all weekend? :)
Trying to crawl - face planting instead. :)
Our photo shoot. He was laughing at sister, like always.
Henry loves to suck on his fingers.
Again, laughing at Jane.

Watching Jane play outside - it was a little chilly.

She was cute this week too. :) Just had to give Henry a little special attention.
1 comments:
lol- I like that you did a "Henry" slide- middle kids need some good attention too :)
Post a Comment