Spring is finally here!

Jane has always had a host of friends in her crib at night but the latest thing is pretty funny. She has her "babies" now, which includes a little lamb, bear and kitty. She has to have all of them every night. The other night we were looking everywhere until Nathan finally looked outside and she had dropped it a half a block down the street when she went with him to get the mail. Her "baby blanket" is also a must-have these days. :)


Jane got a new "big girl" travel bed to take to Nana's house and for our trip to California in May. She loves her new princess bed. I think we will be making the big move to a toddler bed in the next couple weeks.
How nice to share with her brother! :)


Our little man is sitting up a lot these days, mostly unassisted! He also started trying to crawl today! He was on his tummy bending his knees up and trying to propel forward. I'm sure it will take a while to coordinate arms and legs but it is coming soon!
Nana came down on Sunday night because I was on call at work. Of course because she came I didn't get called in but we had a fun day shopping on Monday since I wasn't sleeping.
Henry and Jane loved having her here too! :)

Sweet sister-brother moments.


Meeting Daddy for lunch at the park!
1 comments:
Was that Jane in pigtails again? I thought you couldn't ever do that to her ;)
Post a Comment