Henry is Six Months Old!
Our little man is six months old today. This month he started rocking up on his hands and knees and crawling backwards! He is also almost sitting up independently. He laughs and giggles at lots of things - his sister is the funniest thing of all. He loves to suck on his fingers, or his whole hand if he can fit it in his mouth. We are still not sure if he's going to be a paci kid - he only uses it occasionally to fall asleep. He is sleeping pretty well, about 12 hours a night with a couple of feedings in the middle of the night. I think he mostly just wants a little company because on the nights I'm working Nathan says he hardly takes anything from the bottle. That's fine with me though, I like our little middle of the night meetings - for now. :) Sometimes it is the only time alone I get with him all day! I just love to snuggle and play with him - it gives me so much joy! We feel so blessed to have such beautiful, healthy, fun kids. It is nice to take a moment on milestone days to remember how blessed we really are. God has been so good to us!


0 comments:
Post a Comment