Our snowy May Day!
This week was another cold one, hopefully it is all behind us! We are in badly need of some sunshine and time out of the house. Jane is stir crazy and so are we. On an exciting note, we are headed to California in three weeks! :) We can't wait to celebrate Nathan's accomplishments and have a fun family vacation!
Jane's room makeover - minus the rocking chair and a crib side! She loves her new bed and loves to get out of bed. Last night was the first night she came out of her room. I was jolted awake at 1 am to "Mommy!" My heart started pounding and I looked over in the dark to see Jane standing right by my head. Too bad I had just fallen back asleep after feeding Henry. :)
Don't let this sweet face fool you...we are deep in the throes of the TTs. (terrible twos)
Henry's first bites of food! He loved it and can't get enough now.
Snow in May? I guess that's what we get for moving back to Colorado.

We seized the opportunity for one last snowman of the season. We were able to use Jane's new snowman kit from Aunt Megan! Jane wanted the carrot to be the ear. :)

Reading books in Jane's room while Henry was napping. Jane has really been enjoying playing in her room lately.

I finally got Henry's letters hung up! It only took me an hour with Henry in the front pack and Jane running off with the hammer, level and nails. :) I love how it completes the room.
Henry is sitting up almost independently now! Sometimes he starts to sway a little but he usually corrects himself.


Playing the burrito game with Daddy.
"Stop yelling Sis - it's hurting my ears!"
We had a sunny day finally and Ashley & Avery came over for a playdate.
The girls had fun playing on their matching tricycles!

Ashley and Henry
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Avery's baby sister in a few weeks!


3 comments:
Can't wait for more sunny playdates! We always love hanging out with you guys! :)
can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please make sure to call us when you get here, or before so we can get a time and day on the calander!!! love abby
So cute!!! So fun that Henry is sitting up, doesn't it make life easier? I am loving it. However the crawling is getting really close for me and then it gets harder... much harder!!! Oh and I can also relate to the terrible twos. Wow, no one can really prepare you huh! :) Miss you friend!!!
Post a Comment