Father's Day!
I'm a little behind on my posting, but I promise to catch up in the next few days!
We had a great Father's Day celebrating in Denver at the Rockies game. It was a beautiful Colorado day and we had a lot of fun showing Nathan how much he is appreciated. Jane woke him up with a "Happy Father's Day!" Nathan really is an amazing daddy. He not only works full-time five days a week but then he comes home Friday evening and takes care of the kids on his own all weekend while I work! They have so much fun together and it is great knowing that my kids are with their daddy while I have to be away from them.
Jane loves her time with Nathan so much. They have started having "date nights" on the nights that I work. After Henry is in bed they pop popcorn and Jane picks a movie to watch. She talks about it a lot so you know she loves it. They've also started reading stories out of her new Bible every night before bed. Her favorite stories are John the Baptist, when Jesus calms the storm, and when Jesus washes Peter's feet. I love that Nathan is teaching Jane about Jesus.
Henry loves his daddy too, he lights up every day when Nathan walks in the door from work.
Henry loves the pool!
A day at the zoo with Daddy.
The Father's day Rockies game!
Jane spent the whole game on the playground. I think I sat in my seat for about 30 seconds. :)
That's my daughter...pushing her way past the older boys to get to the front of the line.


Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.

0 comments:
Post a Comment